TERMS and CONDITIONS
(1) CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING Once a booking has been verbally agreed with the Paul miles amin team a formal contract setting out the details of the booking in writing is sent either by email or post to the client. This contract must be signed by the client and a copy either emailed or returned to us..
The booking shall only be deemed confirmed when a copy of the contract, signed and dated by the client, has been received by us.
(2) PAYMENT please ring for details
(3) REPERTOIRE AND REQUESTS A copy of Pauls up-
(5) PACKING AWAY OF EQUIPMENT Packing of equipment will begin once paul has completed his performance, and takes approximately thirty-
(6) TRAVEL EXPENSES Please ask for details.
(7) OTHER ENTERTAINMENT AND MUSIC Paul will provide and play his own background music during any scheduled intervals in his performance. The client agrees that no other artists or entertainment (including DJs) will perform and no other music will be played until after the Finish Time of the performance unless by prior arrangement with Paul. The client is responsible for informing any such other artists, DJs or entertainment of this agreement
(8) CANCELLATION In the event of cancellation by the client the following fees are payable:
- more than 150 days from the performance: no additional fee
- between 150 – 121 days from the performance: 25% of outstanding balance
- between 120 – 91 days from the performance: 50% of outstanding balance
- between 90 – 61 days from the performance: 75% of outstanding balance
- within 60 days of the performance date: 100% of outstanding balance
In the event of cancellation by Paul (excepting force majeure) any monies paid by the client, including the deposit, shall be refunded.
(9) TRANSFERAL AND POSTPONEMENT OF BOOKINGS This booking is non-
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING